Software Tester - Manual/Automation - Global Payments Organisation - Surrey - 6 Month Initial Contract - £300 Per Day
Manual, (Some Automation), TDD, C++, Agile
Are you looking to put a stamp on your next role? Do you want to be key in what happens every day by being part of a world leading business who develop technology aimed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities?
My client are a leading integrator of payment and information solutions which mean travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network are currently in need of a Test Engineer both Contract and Permanent.
The role will be an initial 6 Month Contract Assignment as well as my client having an additional permanent requirement. You will be testing systems and software within a Scrum team, in accordance with designated standards and procedures.
- Engineering level testing of devices software.
- Working within a Devices Scrum development team.
- Automated testing strategy and tools development.
- Software build and configuration for test releases.
- Manual and exploratory testing.
- Testing methods, including test-driven development and automated testing.
- Software Configuration Management tools, such as Git.
- Software engineering with C++ in multithreaded embedded systems.
- Windows and Linux development.
- Agile/Scrum development.
Useful Additional Experience
- Continuous Integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Support and maintenance of production systems.
- Linux Shell scripting.
Please send an updated version of your CV today for immediate attention.