Non Functional Test Lead
Non Functional Test Lead, North West London, Performance Centre, LoadRunner, Financial Services
The Non Functional Test Lead will take ownership of the non-functional testing function for a project / release. Shape , Plan and Manage all the non-functional testing required for the project. Reporting directly to the Test Manager. The NFT Test Lead will be working in collaboration with Agile delivery teams, OAT and other project delivery teams. This is a hands-on Leader who can lead from the front.
- Lead and Manage Non Functional testing for a project/release.
- To assist in the bid and estimating process for Non Functional Testing.
- Produce Non Functional Test Strategies, Test Plan and Test Scripts.
- Work closely with stakeholders to achieve for the Non Functional Test strategies, test plans and test scripts.
- To ensure all risks and issues are reported, escalated and managed through to resolution.
- To work with teams to eliminate bottlenecks found during the execution.
- Translate NFR into test scenarios & test cases.
- To verify that new or upgraded applications meet specified Non Functional Requirements.
Skills needed :
- LoadRunner using java protocol
- Very strong unix
- Performance Centre
- Experience of testing high volume transaction processing systems