Infrastructure Engineer -Windows / Citrix Xenapp / SCCM / Powershell
Infrastructure Engineer - Windows, Citrix Xenapp, SCCM, Powershell
Key skills: Windows, Active Directory, Citrix Xenapp, SCCM, Exchange, Lean, Deployment, Builds
A leading Payments and Foreign Exchange client of ours currently require a talented Infrastructure Engineer from a Citrix and Microsoft technology background to join the team in London Victoria.
This role would suit someone looking to make a break into the Financial Services industry as no previous experience is required.
The successful candidate would need to be a fast learner, interested to pick up new skills and have a strong work ethic.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid Infrastructure engineer experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of IT infrastructure fundamentals and desire to gain further experience in that area
- Strong communication with business stakeholders
- Strong documentation
- Keen eye for detail
- Proven Windows infrastructure experience (Active Directory)
- Proven experience managing and deploying Windows Servers
- Management and configuration of VMware/virtual environments
- Proven experience managing Citrix Xenapp environment
- Strong scripting skills (Powershell)
- Basic networking knowledge is required
If the Infrastructure Engineer (Windows, Citrix Xenapp, SCCM, Powershell) position is of interest to you, lease apply now for immediate consideration and feedback.
Interviews can take place ASAP.