Application Support - SharePoint / Agresso / Horizon - Property/Ret
Application Support Analyst required for my highly successful retail property client, you will have ideally 2+ years of experience, with a background working in Applicatoin Support or Desktop (you might be looking to move your career in the direction of Application Support).
In this Application Support Analyst role you will act as the interface between external teams, 3rd party suppliers and ICT Support Desk and be responsible for the following:
* Manage the application support calls from a 2nd line perspective through to conclusion. This includes reviewing and responding to the various support tickets across the Applications portfolio.
* Triage application support tickets and determine if they can be resolved in house or needs to be passed to a 3rd party.
* Ensure all application tickets are regularly chased and reviewed. Identify any blockages that are preventing resolution, and work with other members of the ICT team to find ways to find solutions.
Skills / Experience required:
* An IT support background with approx 2+ years experience particularly with SharePoint
* Experience in Agresso or Horizon applications would be a distinct advantage
* Above average MS-Office skills - in particular Excel
* Demonstrable capability of supporting Desktops and Laptops, and various Mobile Devices
* Support skills in Windows XP, Windows 7, Exchange 2003 and above, Active Directory and various other Business Applications.
* Experience of managing support tickets including communication to the end user where necessary
* Ability to do 1-2-1 training sessions
In return for your skills, the client can offer superb working conditions, excellent training and personal career development and the opportunity to work in a fast growing, exciting and dynamic corporate organisation who values their employees.