Security Architect, Surrey, Global Service Provider, Information Security, high level role.
Are you looking to put a stamp on your next role? Do you want to be key in what happens every day by being part of a world leading business who develop technology aimed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities?
In this role the Security Architect will be supporting multiple projects and programmes by defining and championing information security solutions. The role will work closely with systems and project engineers, developers, internal/ external business stakeholders and project managers within various departments to assess risk and deliver pragmatic, flexible and sustainable security that includes people, process and technology.
- Solid exposure of taking a leading role in the establishment and implementation of security architecture, policies and procedures.
- Experience of secure development lifecycles (SDL)
- Good understanding of enterprise-scale security management process and infrastructure
- Exposure to current IT Security standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOX, DPA
- Exposure to enterprise IT infrastructure and tools (e.g. Microsoft, Cisco, Sun, Oracle)
- Certification as an Information Security professional (e.g. IISP/CISA/CISM/CISSP/ ISA)
- Knowledge of wider security, audit, risk and compliance standards e.g. PCI-P2PE, PCI-POI-PTS, ISO27005, ISO31000, NIST
You will provide information security technical consultancy to the business. Champion best practices for architecture and design principles for the use of existing and new information security technologies across internal and customer systems.