Service Delivery Manager - ITIL
Service Delivery Manager - ITIL - Customer focussed
Are you looking to put a stamp on your next role? Do you want to be key in what happens every day by being part of a world leading business that develop technology aimed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities?
My client who are a global service provider seek a Service Delivery Manager.
- Defining service propositions for new products, including researching, evaluating, producing estimates and budgets; and engaging sub-contractors to provide elements of the new service
- Responsible for defining services, performance targets and service level agreements for new contracts
- Assist with the development and negotiation of proposals as required by management
- To contribute as required in all discussions on potential changes to contracts.
- Leading and co-ordinating Customer Service teams in bids
- Customer point of contact for planning, issues escalation, technical, service and performance reviews
- To be the principal point of contact for the resolution of a wide range of potential issues arising from the service operations, ensuring good customer relationships are developed and maintained
They would like candidates that have come from an ITIL envrionment, have worked for large organisations and someone that is customer focussed.