Business Analyst / Project Manager - FX/Payments
Business Analyst / Project Manager - BA/PM (FX/International Payments/Prepaid Cards/Mobile Apps/WebUI)
Key skills: Business Analyst, Project Manager, BA/PM, FX Settlements, Foreign Exchange, Forex, International Payments, Cross border Payments, Cross-border Payments, SWIFT, SEPA, Faster Payments, ISO20022, BACS, CHAPS, Prepaid Cards, Pre-paid cards, Travel Money, Mobile App projects, Mobile Project Manager, Software Delivery, AGILE, SCRUM
Our leading International Payments client currently requires two hybrid Business Analysts / Project Managers to join their team in London Victoria.
These roles will be diverse and challenging. They ideally requires a combination of 2 or more desirable skills: FX Settlements, International Payments/Cross-border Payments (SWIFT, SEPA etc) / Prepaid Cards, Mobile/Web UI App projects (Customer facing).
- Demonstrable business analysis and project delivery
- Strong knowledge of IT systems
- Strong experience in a financial services organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible and able to work in a highly pressurised environment
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, including Board level
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Desirable skills: (Any Combination of two ideally required for each role)
- Strong experience with prepaid cards
- Strong experience with FX settlements
- Strong experience with international payments
- Strong experience with implementation of customer facing applications (Web UI/Mobile app). Must have lead SCRUMs/AGILE Sprints and created own user stories
If the Business Analyst / Project Manager role is of interest to you, please apply now for further information / immediate feedback.
These roles are exclusive to Charles James at DP Connect and our client can interview ASAP.