Service Reporting Analyst - Performance Management
Service Reporting Analyst (Excel, ITIL)
6 Month Contract (likely to extend)
Clearance Level: SC Cleared
KEY SKILLS: Service Level/Performance Management reporting, numeracy, MS Excel, Customer Communication, ITIL
One of my leading clients, a global technology solutions provider, are transitioning a major public sector IT programme to their own service integration function. As a result they are looking to recruit a Service Reporting Analyst who will be responsible for the production of all reports and surveys relating to Performance Management.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be the go-to expert on Performance Management Reporting including detailed analysis of data used to produce the Service Levels. You will also work closely with the Service Management Team ensuring that all reporting is accurately produced maintained and followed.
- Excellent, demonstrable Service Level/Performance Management reporting background preferably within Public Sector
- Strong numeracy skills and abilities in order to analyse and present data in a clear manner
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and handling of raw data in order to support the analysis of results and identification of root causes of failed service levels
- Able to demonstrate capability to work to challenging deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain flexible and adaptable, and react well when working under pressure
- The ability to work with customer staff, to build strong relationships at this level and to be a credible company representative
- Some knowledge of ITIL service management principles equivalent to ITIL Foundation certification