IT Support Assistant
IT Support Assistant is needed for a permanent position based in Central London.
Are you looking to put a stamp on your next role?
The ideal candidate should have experience of:
IT Support Assistant - 1 year¿s previous experience
Minimum 1yrs experience first line support
Supporting Windows desktop PCs, printers and telephones
Supporting Microsoft Office applications
Liaising with IT equipment and printer consumables suppliers
Maintaining daily and monthly backups and restores
Performing day-to-day IT checks
Supporting remote offices
Required personal qualities:
- Proactive, flexible and able to work in a busy, demanding, time-sensitive and sometimes stressful environment
- Strong attention to detail - Results-driven
- Outstanding communication skills to work effectively with all front, middle and back office staff
- Able to work in a first line support role, often on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- A definite starter-finisher
If you are a seasoned IT Support Assistant looking for your next permanent role this could be the role for you.
Please get in contact today to discuss further.