Project Manager - Service Transition
IT Project Manager - Service Transition
6 Month Contract
London City Centre
Negotiable Daily Rate
KEY SKILLS: Project Manager, Prince 2, Service Transition, Service Desk, IT Infrastructure/Networks, ITIL Knowledge
IT Project Manager with demonstrable experience in delivering Service Transition projects required for an initial 6 month contract in London City Centre. Working for a leading Global Technology Solutions provider, the Service Transition Project Manager will be accountable for the development of a robust project plan and associated project management documentary deliverables during the initiation of new transition projects.
- Experience of project delivery in all aspects of Transition Lifecycle Management for the introduction of outsourcing or managed support services.
- Service Desk and Service Management Transition experience
- Service Transition Management experience in one or ideally more of the following technical domains:
- Network (voice & data)
- End User Computing
- Service Operations/Service Desk
- Able to demonstrate strong Project Management experience
- Able to provide examples of collaborative working and evidence of building effective relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Proven communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable experience and capability to manage projects autonomously
- Experience of managing, direct or matrix, project managers, technical resources and other resources assigned to an ICT Transition programme
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
- Experience in the management of projects to budgetary constraints and where effective change control has been incorporated
- Project Management qualification (PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent)
- ITIL Knowledge