Infrastructure Solutions Specialist
Infrastructure Design and Solutions Consultant
Glasgow, Scotland Central Belt
Excellent Salary and Benefits Package (salary depending on experience)
KEY SKILLS: IT Infrastructure, Design and Development of IT Infrastructure Solutions, Microsoft Technologies, VMware, Network Security
Are you an IT Infrastructure specialist with strong Microsoft Server, Virtualisation and Networking skills and the desire to work on enterprise level design and solutions projects within a cutting edge technology solutions consultancy? One of my leading clients is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Solutions Consultant whose primary role is to consult with customers to design, develop and enhance infrastructure solutions in order to create efficient business systems.
You will design and enhance Infrastructure solutions, championing best practice and use of technology in line with client expectations. You will also assist with the creation of infrastructure project proposals for presentation to customers to guarantee best practice and ensure profitable delivery.
- Significant demonstrable server and related infrastructure systems experience
- Ability to operate in highly complex environments, preferably with managed service experience
- Project management experience
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Strong business/industry awareness
- Ability to adapt effectively to changing circumstances
- Have proficiency in appropriate business language and the ability to present ideas effectively
- Understand change management and demonstrate knowledge of business analysis
Our client is an exciting, challenging and inclusive place to work. They strive to provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains the best and brightest people. In addition to excellent professional development opportunities, they offer benefits that include 33 days holiday, 7% pension contribution, and flexible benefits.