Senior Test Analyst / Financial Services / Hands-on
Senior Tester, Manual Testing, SQL Server, MS Excel - Financial Services - Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
My client are a global, cutting edge financial services organisation based in West London require a Senior Hands-on Tester. The Tester and be responsible for the testing of all application developments and system changes. The testing will be required predominately for updates to a large internally developed Windows application and to a third party loan engine. The tester may eventually lead a samll team of testers.
The Tester must be self-sufficient and be able to generate and execute Test Scripts when provided with the development specification. High quality, complete documentation is to be provided for all testing activity.
- Develop appropriate test scripts from software specifications, creating test cases as appropriate to test each area of functionality
- Test Lead experience is advantageous
- Develop regression test scripts and carry out regression testing where appropriate
- Carry out testing of all developments in accordance with scripts
- Develop test plans for larger projects
- Liaise with analytical and development team to feedback test results and resolve outstanding issues.
- Provide high quality test documentation appropriate for sharing with external stakeholders where deemed appropriate.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SQL Server - be able to run data reports
- Writing test scripts
- Experience of working as a sole tester
- Numerate with a mathematical qualification
This is an excellent opportunity that offers progression into Team Leadership, please do forward an up to date version of your CV for immediate attention.