Head of Treasury - Foreign Exchange/FX/Forex
Head of Treasury / Treasury Manager - Foreign Exchange/Forex/FX
Key skills: Head of Treasury, Treasury Manager, Senior Treasury Manager, Liquidity Management, Risk Analysis, FX Risk Mitigation, Currency Conversion, Trading, Electronic Trading, Foreign Exchange, Forex, FX
Our leading Cross-Border Payments & FX client currently requires a Head of Treasury / Treasury Manager to lead the Treasury team based in their London office, ensuring the teams goals align with the strategic direction of the company.
This role will take responsibility for the staff management, organisation and personal development of a successful department.
- Experienced people manager with proven skills leading a team of FX trading specialists
- Solid exposure and proven skills working within a corporate treasury function with experience in FX risk management, liquidity funding, and foreign exchange trading
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial markets, foreign exchange instruments, and liquidity management
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of industry standard FX trading methodology is essential
- Strong exposure and understanding of current and future regulatory change and their impact on the liquidity and risk management function
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, particularly MS Excel is essential
- Extensive, demonstrated data analysis skills is essential
- Solid working knowledge of risk management strategies is an advantage
If the Head of Treasury / Treasury Manager (FX/Forex/Foreign Exchange) position is of interest to you, please apply now for immediate consideration and feedback.
Our client can interview the week commencing Monday 21st November.